Our team at Silver Top Gardens believe that nothing improves the garden’s aesthetic feel and plant growth like mulching and fertilising does. Whether you are looking to get a pre-sale garden clean up done, or just needing a general garden visit – we highly recommend these services as they make a big difference in your garden’s over-all look.
Here are concrete examples on how these help your gardens as a whole:
- Mulch in your garden beds are eye-catchers and beautifies the garden itself.
- Mulch conditions the soil
- Mulch works like a mat that keeps weeds at bay
- Fertiliser aids plants that are weak and needs revival
- Fertiliser fills in the nutrients for all the other plants, helping them grow strong
These are few of the known uses for mulching and fertilising but there’s a lot more that they do for your garden. We greatly advise all gardens that we work with to be mulched and fertilised as they help in all around garden growth and improvement.
As gardens and lawns start to slow down in winter, it is considered as a perfect season to get them mulched and fertilised to give that extra boost that they need as the weather drops, easing their way to summer.